Brand Name : Ansen
Model Number : AX315,AX325,AX415,AX420,AX425,AX430,AX535,AX545,AX635,AX645
Certification : CE & FDA
Place of Origin : china
MOQ : 1000
Price : USD2-9
Payment Terms : T/T, Western Union
Supply Ability : 10000 bags per month
Packaging Details : 7-15 working days after payment
Color : White
OEM Service : Available
Size : 15cm x 115cm
Certificate : CE & FDA
Material : Fiberglass or Polyester Fabric
Medical Orthopaedics Consumables Splint Rolled Splint OEM Available
Skype: toby wen
Email: toby @ piperepair.cn/ tobywen @ foxmail.com
Description & Properties
Ansen Orthopedic Fiberglass Splint is comprised of 8 layers of a knitted polyester/fiberglass fabric, impregnated with polyurethane resin. It is covered by air and moisture permeable non-woven fabric on both sides, which serves as padding. Applied to common orthopedic splints.
1. Meet CE and FDA.
2. Easy operating.
3. High strength and light weight.
4. Good air-permeability.
5. Good X-ray radiolucent.
6. Eco-friendly material.
7. Good water resistance.
|Code No.||Description of Goods||Size||Shipping Qty|
|AX315||Orthopedic Fiberglass Splint||7.5cm x 30cm||1CTN(6 boxes 20 pcs)|
|AX325||Orthopedic Fiberglass Splint||7.5cm x 90cm||1CTN(6 boxes of 10 pcs)|
|AX415||Orthopedic Fiberglass Splint||10cm x 40cm||1CTN(6 boxes of 20 pcs)|
|AX420||Orthopedic Fiberglass Splint||10cm x 50cm||1CTN(6 boxes of 10 pcs)|
|AX425||Orthopedic Fiberglass Splint||10cm x 75cm||1CTN(6 boxes of 10 pcs)|
|AX430||Orthopedic Fiberglass Splint||10cm x 60cm||1CTN(6 boxes of 10 pcs)|
|AX535||Orthopedic Fiberglass Splint||12.5cm x 75cm||1CTN(6 boxes of 10 pcs)|
|AX545||Orthopedic Fiberglass Splint||12.5cm x 115cm||1CTN(6 boxes of 5pcs)|
|AX635||Orthopedic Fiberglass Splint||15cm x 75cm||1CTN(6 boxes of 10 pcs)|
|AX645||Orthopedic Fiberglass Splint||15cm x 115cm||1CTN(6 boxes of 5pcs)|
Product and Packing
How to use
1. Select proper size of splint according to different parts of body, no need to wear gloves for doctors.
2. Open the package, immerse the splint in room temperature water (21-24'C) for 4-6 seconds and squeeze it
2-3 times to complete penetration of water into the body of the splint. The higher the water temperature is the faster splint
3. Take it out and squeeze or wipe out excess water by using dry towel.
4. Use the splint to cover the fixed part and wrap it by gauze bandage or elastic bandage to secure and mold it freely.
5. After water soak the splint begins to solidify in 3-5 minutes and can bear weight enough in 20 minutes.
Generally the operation will be finished in 3 minutes. It needs to be avoided excessive action within 10 minutes to be made the
best stiffness before fully hardened.
Packing & Storage
Be careful not to break the packaging
Storage at room temperature
Shelf-lift: 2 years
Why choose us
* FDA CE Certification
* Support OEM/ODM Service
* Free Samples Offered for Test
* More Than 13 Years Experience in Medical Supplies Field
Certifications for CE & FDA
Colors Fast Hardening Wound Care Bandage First Aid Bandage Waterproof Wrap Images